This was held at Buckfast Abbey in Devon and included papers on :
- The ‘Mercy story’: past, present and future
- ‘This puffball’ Monsignor Thomas John Capel, 1831-1903: searching for the truth
- The Syon Abbey collection
- Textile and architectural conservation.
There were options to visit the Royal Albert Memorial Museum, Exeter University Library Special Collections and Exeter Anglican Cathedral.
Feedback from delegates included the following comments:
- ‘Excellent accommodation, lovely food, stunning location…’
- ‘Informative, interesting…’
- ‘It has been a wonderful CAS experience!
- The venue was well chosen peaceful, comfortable and enjoyable!’
- ‘A very good experience… in fact excellent…’
- ‘It was a very full, friendly, interesting conference’.