Available to Purchase
Eric Gill: Work is Sacred
A new book exploring the influence of Catholicism on the art and thought of Eric Gill. Published in 2013 by the Catholic Archives Society in association with Koinonia Press ISBN 9 780860 880462
£15 plus £1.78 p&p
Catholic Archives Journal
- Back numbers of Catholic Archives journal, 1-17 (1981-2011): £5.00
- Catholic Archives journal, 2012: £6.00
- Catholic Archives journal, 2017: £6.00
- Catholic Archives journal, 2020: £6.00
- Index to Catholic Archives, 1-12 (1981-1992): £3.00
- Index to Catholic Archives, 13-22 (1993-2002), edited by D.Smallwood, 2003: £4.00
- The Care of Artefacts in Archival Collections, by Naomi Johnson and Claire Marsland, 2020: £6.00
- Mission and Memory: Methodist and Roman Catholic Perspectives on Archives as Tools for Evangelism, William Johnstone, 2019: £6.00
- Introduction to Records Management, by Clare Walsh, Sarah Maspero and Margaret Harcourt Williams, December 2017: £5.00
- Artefacts in the Archive: caring for objects in your archive, Emma Buckler, 2014: £4.00
- Disaster Planning, Tamara Thornhill, 2011: £4.00
- Archive principles and practice, Elizabeth Semper O’Keefe, 2008: £4.00
- General sources for family history research: advice for Catholic archivists, Maureen Fitzgibbon, 2010: £3.00
- The care and administration of parish records, Paul Shaw, 2007: £4.00
- Archival cataloguing standards and information technology, Paul Shaw, 2004: £3.00
- Church Museums: the pastoral function of Church Museums, produced by the Pontifical Commission for the Cultural Heritage of the Church, edited by Reverend S. Foster, 2002: £4.00
- Church Archives: the pastoral function of Church Archives and Archives in Canon Law, produced by the Pontifical Commission for the Cultural Heritage of the Church, edited by Reverend S. Foster, 2nd edition, 2001: £3.00. This document is also free to download from the Vatican Website
Please provide: Name & address; title(s) of publication(s) and issue date where possible; quantity required.
Orders should be sent via the contact form.
5+ items (10%)
Payment is by invoice which will be sent by email on receipt of order(s). The publication(s) will follow as soon as possible afterwards. Prompt payment is appreciated.
Payment should be in sterling* by cheque or direct bank transfer. Bank details will be given on the invoice and payment should be made to the Catholic Archives Society. The Treasurer’s contact details will be on the invoice.
We do value and encourage orders for publications from UK and overseas clients and are exploring ways of improving the payment system.
*There are sometimes difficulties in arranging sterling payments for non-UK orders and fees may be incurred by the purchaser or CAS. The Treasurer will be happy to advise.
All prices include UK postage. International postage charges will apply otherwise.