These are produced by society members and professionals within the archive and heritage profession. Suggestions for new topics are always gratefully received.
Occasional Papers are sent to all society members but can be purchased by members of the public from the Society here.
If you would like to propose a subject for future publications, or would like to offer to write an Occasional Paper, we would be pleased to hear from you. Please get in touch. You can find our guidelines for Occasional Paper contributions here.
- The Care of Artefacts in Archival Collections
- Memory and Mission: Methodist and Roman Catholic Perspectives on Archives as Tools for Evangelism
- Introduction to Records Management
- Artefacts in the Archive: caring for objects in your archive
- Disaster Planning
- Archive principles and practice
- General sources for family history research: advice for Catholic archivists
- The care and administration of parish records
- Archival cataloguing standards and information technology
- Church Museums: the pastoral function of Church Museums
- Church Archives: the pastoral function of Church Archives and Archives in Canon Law